Here is a list of things to come back to as needed:
- Turn off location services. (Check!) Now keep it off.
- Party. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and hell, even Monday. Then STOP.
- Be a better you. Stop worrying about who you might run into and GO DOWNSTAIRS TO THE GYM. It may even be a good thing to run into avoided folk.
- Practice more mindfulness. Thoughts on clouds, or as leaves on a stream, but for the love of all things good and holy, get them OUT.
- Get busy. The best days were the ones that entailed things like hiking and yoga. Remember which places to stay away from.
- Keep the peoples around. Roommate time is fun time, but he’s not always around. Have a backup plan.
- Do the Meetup thing. Don’t let fear win.
- Pick a bagel. Just try it, even if only once.
- Honesty is always the best policy, so focus on the truth and not the excuse when confronted.
- Never. Settle.